It’s true, 2016 is quickly coming to an end…but don’t close the door just yet! Too often we feel like it’s “too late” for change. We play games…”I’ll just wait until Monday to start my new healthy eating plan”. Why? As my fortune cookie recently told me, “Why put off for tomorrow what you can do today?” So true!! We are born procrastinators (most of us anyhow). We also tend to embrace DEFEAT way too easily. I’ve heard people say that they “wasted the year away”, didn’t achieve any of their goals, “might as well live it up and start again after New Year’s”. I’m sure you have heard some of these as well…or something similar. Maybe YOU are one of those people. Don’t wait! Instead of continuing to put it off and feel badly about it…rather than waiting for the “New Year” to make a move…why not start NOW, get a HEAD START, and go into 2017 with a bang?!! I personally plan to fling 2017’s door wide open and race into the room, arms wide open, a huge grin on my face, yelling “THIS IS MY YEAR”!!!
(SIDE NOTE: What happens to your fortune if you throw the cookie away instead of eating it?)
While 2016 has shown me some great sorrows and huge losses…it has also been a year of incredible growth, positive change, and great empowerment. I choose to focus on the POSITIVES. Here are just a few:
- Complete overhaul in eating habits…from horrible nutrition to eating clean about 80% of the time.
- A weight loss of 60 pounds!
- From horrible lab values, including blood sugars in the diabetic range, to PERFECT lab values!
- Anxiety and depression were at an all-time high, and now they are at an all-time low!
- Reduction in the amount of prescription medications I have to take.
- Became an AdvoCare Advisor…found my true passion in helping others achieve their best selves!
- Reconnecting with old friends, more 1:1 communication with others, meeting amazing new people, and fellowship.
- A deeper appreciation for myself and my life. A definite increase in my self-esteem and overall sense of worth. I allow pictures to be taken of me now!! 🙂
- Renewal, strength, hope and JOY!
I also realize that not everyone is feeling warm and fuzzy about 2016. Some have experienced tragedy…many have lost loved ones…and even more have lost hope and joy. I’ve been there before. As I said above, it’s not that 2016 has been all sunshine and roses for me (all of the negatives are not even worth listing – I refuse to give them power or acknowledgement), but I have a new way of looking at things. Rather than trying to fix everything that has gone wrong or “freaking out “about them, I’ve chosen to look at them differently. Change your perspective if you can’t change your circumstances. With that said, you CAN take charge and change some things in your life that you aren’t happy with…
If you have one or more of the following, PLEASE contact me:
- Weight Issues – overweight, plateau during weight loss, fluctuations in weight, need toning, cutting weight for sports, underweight, need to gain muscle, etc.
- Low Energy – little to no motivation or energy, frequent need for naps, sluggish, nodding off, no pep in your step”, lack of drive to exercise or do things.
- Chronic Fatigue – exhausted all of the time and have been for quite some time
- Digestive Issues – constipation, irritable bowel, bloating, heartburn, etc.
- Mental Focus – brain fog, memory issues, lack of concentration, day-dreamer, attention problems, flaky, etc.
- Poor Immune System – get sick all the time, seem to always get what other people have, illnesses last longer than most people around you.
- Food Addictions – cravings, no will-power or self-control, routinely drink pop/soda, crave and over-indulge in certain groups of foods like sweets or simple carbs (white bread, pasta, etc.)
I don’t know if AdvoCare is for you, but what if it is? What can it hurt to find out? Some say they can’t afford it…but have not even asked to find out. Give me 15 minutes of your time, and I can help you know for sure. We have helped plenty of people with a very limited budget. What if you find out that AdvoCare has something you have been looking for, and we can find a plan that works for you financially? WHAT IF?
Make 2016 the end of the “WHAT IF’s” and make 2017 the year of “I DID”. Seriously, what do you have to lose?
AdvoCare has 70+ products, and more are being developed all of the time. The company has been in the business of helping people since 1993. The products are used and endorsed by Pro Athletes (including NFL and MLS). The company has a 100% money back guarantee policy. No minimum purchase amounts. No required auto-ships. No obligations or pressure. No charges for anything but the products you want and you order. Period. Tell me again…what do you have to lose?
So, here is my CHALLENGE to you…
Step 1:) Contact me and ask about doing a 24 Day Challenge, or any products in general(depending on what your goals are).
Step 2:) Consider the options we discussed. Make an informed decision based on the options and info.
Step 3:) Act! This means either buy a little product – as much or as little as you decide, save up for what you want, order a challenge…whatever it is that will get you closer to where you want to be.
Step 4:) Ask questions. Ask for help. Ask for support. I’m going to give you FREE coaching and support…any time…whenever you need it. You will never do this on your own. You will get help with nutrition. You will have access to a private Facebook group, where there are others just like you. You will get more support, tips, recipes, important information…everything you need to succeed. All of the support and coaching is FREE.
Step 5:) Be kind to yourself. Pat yourself on the back. Take one small step at a time. Celebrate successes (no matter how big or small) and learn from set-backs. LIVE!!
What if this works for you? What if you succeed? What if you find what you’ve been looking for? I did…it’s possible. What IF?
Hugs & Love ❤